Why We Like The Ruckus Short Shell
Bring the party to the trail with the Troy Lee Designs Men's Ruckus Short Shell. With breathability to the max, and just enough coverage for tossing on your favorite knee pads, the Ruckus shorts are rowdy and ready for any trail you point yourself down. They are crafted from a perfect blend of polyester and spandex to give you that coveted stretch when you're on the bike, and this year's model offers you some welcome upgrades to the previous fan-favorite shorts.
For 2021, TLD employs a double-button low profile closure up front, and a new hook-and-loop contoured waistband that stays comfortable and sleek for miles. The back panel also was redesigned for better articulation, with an extra boost of air from breathable mesh, all the while keeping true to the TLD aesthetic you know and love. And because you rarely ride without gadgets, snacks, or tools, a variety of secure-stashing pockets make easy work of carrying all your riding accessories.
- Relaxed trail shorts for charging down some gnarly terrain
- Race fit promotes movement and durability with a roomy cut
- Synthetic fabric blend aids motion over roots and rocks
- Rear stretch panels improve articulation and promote airflow
- Hook-and-loop waistband offers a dialed, comfortable fit
- Zippered pockets store your favorite on-trail essentials
- Bluesign fabric conserves resources and reduces impact