Item # TLD016G
Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Short Shell - Men's $109.00
Let the trail party begin.
Bring the party to the trail with the Troy Lee Designs Men's Ruckus Short Shell. With breathability to the max, and just enough coverage for tossing on your favorite knee pads, the Ruckus shorts are rowdy and ready for any trail you point yourself down. They are crafted from a perfect blend of polyester and spandex to give you that coveted 4-way stretch when you're on the bike, and this year's model offers you some welcome upgrades to the previous fan-favorite shorts.
For 2018, TLD employs a new double-button low profile closure up front that tucks out of the way, instead of overlapping, when you're on the bars, and a new anatomically contoured waistband that stays comfortable and sleek for miles. The back panel also was redesigned for better articulation, with an extra boost of breathability from breathable mesh — all the while keeping true to the TLD aesthetic you dig. For a precise fit, adjustable waist tabs prevent this short from sliding off during fast movements. And because you rarely ride without gadgets, snacks, or tools, a variety of secure-stashing pockets make easy work of carrying all your riding accessories.
- Rugged shorts ready to attack the trail
- Four-way stretch for riding without restriction
- Sits just below the knee for optimal coverage
- Large zippered cargo pockets secure essentials
- Redesigned waist elevates comfort and style
- Mesh panels boost breathing, and inner thigh vents drop heat
- Pairs well with your favorite pads for rowdy days
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I brought these shorts for my boyfriend in a size large and he loves them. They are a little big on him - he is 5'11'' and weighs 170 lbs - but they are breathable and comfy. These shorts are definitely durable as well.