Ruckus Jersey - 3/4 Sleeve
The Ruckus Jersey - 3/4 Sleeve, Troy Lee Design's longest mountain jersey, provides an ideal combination of protection, style, and warm-weather relief for enduro and DH maestros. Constructed from moisture-wicking polyester fabric, the Ruckus pulls perspiration from your skin and features breathable mesh side panels to allow air to flow freely and cool you down when you're working up a sweat getting gnarly.
Zippered back stash pockets let you lock down your multitool, phone, or snacks, and the wide, flat neck sits comfortably against your skin, even when you're wearing pads or a pack. TLD also endows the Ruckus with 3/4-length sleeves, which slide comfortably over pads or give you a little bit of abrasion protection if you insist on riding without armor.
- TLD's longest MTB jersey for trail, enduro, DH
- 3/4 sleeves work well with pads & offer extra protection
- Wide, flat neck stays comfortable even with a pack
- Fabric wicks and breathes to keep you dry and cool
- Quick dry treatment speeds up moisture evaporation
- Two rear zippered stash pockets hold snacks & essentials