Why We Like The Ruckus Jersey
Troy Lee Design's Ruckus Jersey is one that offers the ideal combination of protection, style, and warm-weather relief for enduro and DH lovers. We like that this jersey is constructed from moisture-wicking polyester fabric, and the Ruckus pulls perspiration from your skin and features breathable mesh side panels to allow air to flow freely and cool you down when you're working up a sweat getting gnarly.
Zippered back stash pockets let you lock down your multitool, phone, or snacks, and the wide, flat neck sits comfortably against your skin â€” even when you're wearing pads or a pack. TLD also endows the Ruckus with 3/4-length sleeves, which slide comfortably over pads or give you a little bit of abrasion protection if you insist on riding without armor.
- TLD's longest 3/4 jersey for causing a ruckus on DH and enduro rides
- Moisture-wicking polyester knit fabric that offers breathability
- Integrated ventilation and perforated rear panels for an airy feel
- Easily store supplies in a rear zipper pocket
- An optical wipe is hidden on the inside of the lower hem