Why We Like The Resist Pant
The quickest way down the mountain is generally a straight line, and the Troy Lee Designs Resist Pant is built for flying through the descent. Inspired by its moto design we're skipping over rocks and plowing through chunder in this performance pant. When the weather turns sour on our race run, these pants wick away moisture and keep the mud at bay so we can focus on our lines.
- Weather-resistant downhill pant inspired by moto gear
- Nylon fabric is incredibly abrasion and crash-resistant
- Quick-drying fabric removes sweat from the body
- Zippered pockets keep valuables safe between runs
- Tailored waist fits well and moves freely