No motor needed.
Although heavily inspired by motocross apparel, the Troy Lee Designs Men's Moto Short is intended for a myriad of non-motorized adventures on two wheels, regardless if you're shuttling downhill runs with your buddies or enduro racing in the local race series. The loose, relaxed-fitting design provides extended coverage for gravity riding, as well as wearing over your knee pads without constantly snagging with every pedal stroke.
This pair of baggies is overhauled from earlier versions to improve its durability along the seat from the rips and tears you're bound to subject them to while riding hard and fast. The nylon/spandex fabric is both abrasion-resistant and stretchy, complete with soft waffle mesh along the lower back to actively ventilate your body in hot weather. The waffle mesh sits alongside laser-ventilated holes in the crotch and upper sections for cooling airflow in sweat-prone areas. It's finished with large zippered pockets for plenty of storage, as well as low-profile waist adjusters for fine-tuning the fit and feel.
- MX-inspired shorts for enduro and downhill riders
- Relaxed fit drapes over knee pads without snagging
- Reinforced seat area won't rip or tear prematurely
- Nylon-spandex fabric is both rugged and stretchy
- Waffle mesh at lower back provides cooling airflow
- Laser-perforated vents along inner-legs and crotch
- Zippered cargo pockets for plentiful storage
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters for a secure fit