Genesis Back Pack
From taking lift laps at the resort to running around campus, the Troy Lee Designs Genesis Backpack tags along with durable protection for your goods in a comfortable design. The mesh padded backpanel helps prevent sweat from slowing you down, while the adjustable shoulder straps help you find the sweet spot when it comes to stability and comfort. Two main compartments, a tablet pocket, and microfiber sunglasses pocket ensure that your gear stays neatly organized, and tough ripstop nylon comprises this pack's construction to ensure it stays around for more than just a season of serious use.
- Casual daypack for days spent riding or heading to class
- Ripstop nylon maintains durability for serious wear and tear
- Padded backpanel and adjustable straps offer a comfortable ride
- Dual main compartments stash layers, lunch, tools, and books
- Multiple pockets organize your tablet, sunnies, and water