D4 Carbon Helmet
The Daytona series of helmets have always set the standard for technology, safety, and artistic design, and the all-new D4 Carbon ups the game even further. Using TeXtreme Spread Tow carbon fiber reinforcements in the shell, the new D4 Carbon has dropped almost 50 grams without sacrificing any of the strength of the previous model. At 1000g claimed weight, this is one of the lightest and most refined full-face helmets we've ever seen.
Despite the trimmed down weight, Troy Lee was able to beef up the helmet's protection system by adding EPS impact foam in strategic areas to increase strength and durability. Integrated MIPS helps to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head, and there's now an EPP collarbone protection system to reduce the forces transferred to this sensitive area in the event of a crash. The new D4 is rounded out with lightweight titanium D-ring adjustments, and quick release XT2 3D cheek pads and X-Static washable liner.
- The new D4 carbon sets the standard for high-end full-faces
- TeXtreme carbon shell drops weight without losing strength
- 24 total vents keep your head cool and comfortable
- MIPS C2 system mitigates rotational impact forces
- EPP collarbone impact system reduces forces on the collarbone
- Top-quality anti-odor padding stays fresher for longer