Why We Like The Ace 2.0 Glove
Ultimate bar feel with minimal padding, the Troy Lee Designs Ace 2.0 Glove is a lightweight way to protect our hands during riding. We’re wearing this glove daily, and it offers supreme grip in hot and humid conditions. Silicone print fingertips grab onto our levers, meaning even during rowdy descents we don’t lose the brake.
- Lightweight glove for cross-country and road riding
- Top layer protection keeps thorns, branches, and the sun at bay
- Perforated palm breaths well and keeps sweat out
- Lightweight mesh breathes well and keeps moisture away
- Conductive thumb and index finger work with touchscreens
- Compression design means no hook-and-loop closure necessary