When you have a long, shady ride planned on a warm summer day, your go-to padded gloves are perfect. But when you head for warmer climes, or a sudden heat wave sends temperatures skyrocketing, you suddenly aren't as comfortable in your old faithfuls. On those days, reach for the Troy Lee Designs Ace 2.0 Glove instead. With an airy mesh back and lightweight construction, the Ace 2.0 gets you through the hottest rides with dexterity, while making sure you don't overheat. And no matter how sweaty the rest of you gets, this glove will keep you throwing the levers and turning the bars through switchbacks and rock gardens with clean, precise control.
- Lightweight gloves for trail riding in warm weather
- Airy mesh backside promotes cool-wearing comfort
- Perforated palm for sweat and heat dispersion
- Silicone printed trigger fingers for control
- Slip-on seamless cuff retains a close fit