When you've got a long, shady ride planned on a warm summer day, your go-to padded gloves are perfect. But when you head for warmer climes, or a sudden heat wave sends temperatures soaring, you suddenly aren't as comfortable in your old faithfuls. On those days, reach for the Troy Lee Designs Ace 2.0 Glove instead. With an airy mesh back and minimal extras, the Ace 2.0 is made to get you through your hottest ride with dexterity, while making sure you don't overheat. No matter how sweaty the rest of you gets, this glove will keep you throwing the levers and turning the bars through switchbacks and rock gardens with clean, precise control.
- Ride with zero bulk on a hot day in this pared-down glove
- Seamless back of hand prevents chafing and limits bulk
- Silicone screen print improves dexterity on brake fingers
- Touchscreen-compatible material lets you snap ride shots
- Thumb wipe helps keep lenses and faces (mostly) clean
View more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves
Troy Lee Designs
- How to Measure:
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, excluding the thumb.
- Hand Width:
- Measure across the top of your hand, excluding the thumb.