Why We Like The A2 MIPS Helmet
Everyday laps at our local trail network call for the reliable protection of Troy Lee Designs' A2 MIPS Helmet. Designed for the days when we're skipping lift access, the A2 offers the coverage we want for charging trails, up and down, with massive venting, ample coverage, and MIPS technology keeping us cool under duress.
- Charge trails all day with this featherweight MIPS helmet
- EPS and EPP foam absorb impact at high and low speed
- MIPS technology designed to help reduce rotational forces
- X-Static Pure Silver comfort liner cushions and fights odors
- Extended coverage at back and temples increases protection area
- Large vents promote cooling airflow on warm days
- Highly adjustable retention system dials in the fit
- Visor fends off branches and glaring sun
- Item #TLD01F9
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Audio Compatible
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CE EN 1078
- Fit Adjustment
- rear stabilizer fit system
- large vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- [medium/large] 12.3oz
- Shell Material
- aerospace filament-reinforced polycarbonate
4.5 based on 22 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov