Ready for rowdy.
While we're big fans of riding like we're invincible, the mountain has a knack for throwing up a root where we least expect it to keep us reminded of who is boss. Getting tossed into the woods can be a day ender — or worse — a season ender, but with a little extra support from the Troy Lee Designs 3900 Ultra Protective Vest you've got a better chance of getting up and walking away from your crash. This vest is lightweight and breathable, strategically paneling dense bio-foam protection down your spine, chest, and other key areas to keep you safer while you conquer the mountain. It slides on with a wide neck opening to maximize comfort, and sits snug against your skin to layer comfortably underneath your jersey on days when you're going to get a little rowdy on the trail — but who are we kidding, that's every day.
- A lightweight vest to keep you protected
- Dense bio-foam panels the spine and key areas
- Anatomical design fits snug with integrated protection
- Wide neck opening keeps you comfortable while you ride
- Fits well under your favorite jersey