Item # TRX000B
triple2 SNELL Bib Short - Men's $219.95
Like a second skin.
Triple2 developed the Men's SNELL Bib Short over the course of several years, trying numerous iterations before landing on their final design, which combines a highly supportive, second skin-like fit with a premium chamois that absorbs incoming vibration from causing chafing in the saddle. It's designed specifically for discerning road cyclists and cross-country riders seeking pleasing support across long distances, thanks to its four-way stretch comprised of recycled nylon and spandex.
Triple2 claims this material is highly resistant to saltwater, should your rides regularly take you along coastlines where salty mist is commonplace. It's finished with Polygiene odor control, which resists the build-up of any funkiness, even when you're sweating profusely.
The uppers are laser-perforated along the rear to improve airflow when you're slogging down the road in stifling heat. And to ensure a secure fit, the thin leg endings employ silicone strips to secure them to your legs as you're pedaling swiftly down the road.
- Premium bibs for road cyclists and cross-country riders
- Recycled four-way stretch provides a second skin-like fit
- Polygiene odor control for lasting freshness after sweating
- Uppers are laser-perforated along rear for cooling airflow
- Thin, wide leg endings with silicone grippers for security
- Reflective elements at rear for visibility to traffic