Blends into the background.
The best trail riding apparel blends into the background, which is good, considering you have bigger things to worry about when you're blasting downhill at high speeds and darting around obstacles like rocks and roots. Designed with minimalist comfort in mind, the Triple2 Men's BARG Superlight Bike Short conforms to your every move and remains well-ventilated, so you'll barely even notice it's there when you're hurtling downhill at high speeds and launching off everything in sight.
It's made of an extremely lightweight, elastic material that dries quickly and breathes extremely well in the stifling heat of summertime. This fabric is rated to UPF 50+ for excellent protection from searing UV rays when it's cloudless outside and the sun is beating down. Anatomical ventilation inserts keep you airy-cool and comfortable, preventing overheating from taking place, even when you're riding across sweltering deserts and exposed locations. It's finished with a widened waistband that prevents it from slipping down, plus a large zippered pocket for storing your trail necessities and snacks close at hand.
- Lightweight, stretchy shorts for aggressive trail riding
- Soft, stretchy fabric blends into background while riding
- Anatomically aligned ventilation for cool-wearing comfort
- Wide waistband with internal adjustments for a secure fit
- Large zippered pocket for plentiful storage of necessities
- UPF 50+ ensures protection from searing UV rays
- Hanging loop for drying them out after the wash