Why We Like The Kitsuma LT Internal Dropper Seatpost
Getting the saddle out of the way on any bike is easy with the TransX Kitsuma LT Internal Dropper Seatpost. Whether we're throwing a dropper on our commuter bike just for fun, or replacing a botched post on another bike, this dropper is easy to use and easy to install. The dropper features a smooth return, so we won't be accidentally striking the nether regions when we're ready to get back in the saddle.
- Budget-friendly dropper fits on most modern mountain bikes
- Aluminum build keeps weight down while maintaining quality
- Anodized stanchion resists scratches and scuffs
- Built to resist excess side-to-side wobble
- Internal routing is clean and doesn't let in grime
- Lever not included
- Item #TZX0004
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- [30.9mm, 31.6mm x 150mm] 464mm, 3[30.9mm, 31.6mm x 170mm] 494mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm x 125mm] 402mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm x 150mm] 449mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm x 170mm] 489mm, [272.mm x 90mm] 341mm, [27.2mm x 110mm] 395mm
- [27.2mm] 90mm, 110mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm] 125mm, 150mm, 170mm
- Claimed Weight
- 580g - 600g
- 2 cable bushings
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.