The big brother.
Getting your suspension dialed can be a bit more time consuming than most of us would like. The small pumps, while great at cramming in high pressures, just don't move much air with each stroke, and the last time your buddy borrowed your ride it took a solid 20 minutes just to get the pressure back where you need it. Fortunately the designers at Topeak have their eye out for you, crafting the Pocket Shock DXG XL Fork & Shock Pump with a larger volume chamber for quick and efficient shock tuning. Just like its little brother, the Pocket Shock DXG XL features Topeak's unique Pressure-Rite shock valve, built to thread on with two separate knurled heads — first a larger head secures to the outside of your Schrader valve to keep things secure, and then a smaller head secures, depressing the air release, so you don't lose air pressure while unthreading your pump. A large pressure gauge helps ensure you receive an accurate pressure reading, and an air release button makes achieving precise pressures a breeze.
- A lofty pump for dialing suspension quickly
- Large volume moves air efficiently
- Pressure-Rite head secures twice for no air loss
- Large analog gauge makes accurate pressure reading a breeze
- Dial in the perfect pressure with air release button
- Achieve pressures up to 360psi or 24.8 bar