Why We Like The Ninja Master+ ToolBox T16
The T16 Tool Box impresses us because it offers 18 different functions, and it can be mounted just about anywhere on our bikes which is great for using it across multiple disciplines. We mount it to our Topeak water bottle cages (sold separately) on our mountain bikes, straight to our in-frame water bottle mount on our road bikes. If those two locations don’t work, Topeak even includes zip ties to let you mount the tool to your downtube, top tube, or any other locations you might want to try.
- Frame-moutned bike tool for on-the-fly repairs
- Wide range of Torx and Hex bits for bolts
- Integrated chain breaker helps with drivetrain fixes
- Spoke wrenches come in handy for MTB
- 3 different mounting options provide flexibility across different bikes
- Item #TOPB043
- Chain Tool
- Hex Wrench
- 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, t10, t15, t25
- Spoke Wrench
- 14G, 15G
- Other Tools
- flat head, phillips, chain hook
- Claimed Weight
- [tool] 92g, [box]40g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- trail, enduro, cross-country, road cycling, gravel
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 21, 2022
Noisy and worthless
- I returned this product before using it
I recently bought a Pivot that has mounts for this tool. I like the idea of tools on my bike and liked how easy it is to install compared to an EDC tool. BUT this thing is super noisy while descending, clunky to fit into the case and is missing many hex sizes. Dont waste your money on this and just buy a crankbrothers tool or get a One up EDC.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
October 6, 2021