Whether it's on the trail, carving a 'cross course, or churning over pavement, tubeless tires carry with them ghosts of wasted C02 cartridges and gallons of burned fuel in search of the perfect shop compressor to achieve a functional seal. All that effort seems like a negative way to start the tire/wheel relationship, and Topeak is stepping in to save the day with its Joe Blow Booster Floor Pump.
Looking a bit more like your childhood rocket launcher than an everyday pump, the Booster's large aluminum air chamber is able to store up to a one liter, 160 PSI air charge that'll burst quickly into your tire for the perfect tubeless bead seating. Once you've got the tire on, a quick flip from "charge" to "inflate" mode turns the Booster into a regular pump and dials in your desired PSI with a large, easy-to-read guage.
- Easy tubeless installation in the comfort of your own home
- Large aluminum chamber stores air charge to quickly seat tires
- Inflate mode performs as a standard pump
- Air release button lets you dial in the pressure
- Comfortable, dual density polymer grip and stable base
- SmartHead is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves