Speciale 8 Pedals
The Speciale 8 Pedals from Time are an enduro-focused pedal built using a slightly larger aluminum body, compared to a pared-down XC pedal, for more foot stability over demanding terrain. And to add even more grip to softer enduro and DH soled shoes while unclipped, the pedal has 4 adjustable spikes. Like the rest of the Time lineup, it has a micro-adjustable clamping system, allowing for easier or more secure release tension depending on the riding conditions and personal preference.
Another familiar Time feature is its patented ATAC engagement system or Auto Tension Adjustment Concept. ATAC technology makes clipping in and out much easier and it's made in 2 movements: engaging the cleat in the front gate, and stepping downward. This allows for easy insertion and positive, predictable release, as well as a self-cleaning design, even in the muddiest conditions. The Speciale 8 is entirely assembled in France to exceedingly high standards.
- Time's enduro pedal built with adjustability and durability
- Steel axle and aluminum body handle the hits
- ATAC dual-arch retention system provides positive entry and release
- 4 adjustable pins add grip against shoe's sole
- The release angle is adjustable between 13 or 17-degrees via a reversible cleat
- +/- 5-degrees of lateral float (6-millimeters)keeps knees happy