Why We Like The Speciale 8 Pedals
The Speciale 8 Pedals from Time are an enduro-focused pedal built using a slightly larger aluminum body, compared to a pared-down XC pedal, for more foot stability over demanding terrain. The Speciale 8 is also a great option for aggressive trail riders, since the platform is slightly smaller than the Speciale 12. This pedal utilizes a micro-adjustable clamping system for release tension, and four adjustable pedal pins that let us fine-tune the amount of friction between pedal and shoe. We're thoroughly impressed with this design, as it is one of the most tunable systems across the industry.
- Time's trail and enduro pedal built with adjustability and durability
- Steel axle and aluminum body handle the hits
- ATAC dual-arch retention system provides positive entry and release
- 4 adjustable pins add grip against shoe's sole
- +/- 5-degrees of lateral float (6-millimeters) reduces torque on knees
- Down cleat entry motion helps clear mud quickly
- The release angle is adjustable between 13 or 17-degrees via the reversible cleat
- Item #TMEN013
- [body] aluminum, [spindle, bearings] steel
- [ATAC Easy] 10°, [ATAC] 13° or 17°
- TIME ATAC
- Entry / Release
- micro adjustment
- Spindle Diameter
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 8mm Allen
- Compatible Components
- 2-bolt shoes, ATAC cleats
- ATAC cleats
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 6.9oz (196g)
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.