Ideal for dedicated trail enthusiasts, the Time ATAC MX6 Pedal remains lightweight and secure as you slalom around tight corners and plunge into technical descents. The MX6 is compromised of composite, which makes it a more affordable option while retaining a relatively lightweight disposition at under 200 grams per pedal, thanks to its hollow steel axle.
The mid-sized composite body provides a stable platform that's reassuring when you're trying to clip-in when it's wet and slippery on the trail. Time's ATAC system provides an intuitive clip-in interface, complete with a self-cleaning design that sheds muck and dirt from clogging it up. You can swap the cleats to customize the release angle from 13 to 17 degrees, should you desire a bit more security at higher speeds. Additionally, the pedal offers five degrees of float, plus an additional 6 millimeters of lateral movement.
- Lightweight trail pedals with a reassuring platform
- Composite platform adds confidence while clipping in
- Hollow axle design keeps weight under 200g per pedal
- ATAC system provides quick, intuitive clip-in interface
- Self-cleaning design sheds mud from clogging it up
- Swapping cleats changes release from 13 to 17°
- 5° of float and 6mm of lateral movement