TIME MX4 Pedals are favorites of the all-mountain crowd, thanks to its large, reassuring platform, self-cleaning ATAC mechanism, and attractive price. TIME's Auto Tension Adjust Concept (ATAC) provides self-cleaning simplicity in mucky conditions, while the large composite body allows you to easily find the pedal underfoot after dismounting over technical terrain. These features make the MX4 the go-to choice for aggressive trail and all-mountain riders desiring greater reassurance underfoot when the trail turns steep and rocky.
The MX4 features five degrees of angular float with six millimeters of side-to-side movement (i.e. lateral float), so you can find an optimal pedaling position. The included ATAC Easy reversible cleats give you the option of running a 13 or 17-degree release angle, so you choose between easily bailing in technical terrain or remain clipped in with extra security.
- Reassuring pedals for aggressive trail and all-mountain riders
- Large composite platform inspires confidence for clipping in
- Hollow steel axle for lightweight efficiency and strength
- TIME's ATAC mechanism for self-cleaning ease in mud and muck
- Five degrees of angular float, six millimeters of lateral float
- Reversible cleats allow for 13 or 17-degree release angle