Cyclo 2 Pedals
With a gravel-specific frame, tires, groupset, and cockpit, your bike is purpose-built to excel where the pavement ends and the race begins in earnest. TIME brings us the first gravel-specific pedals, with the performance of a road pedal built around mountain cleat functionality. The Cyclo series uses TIME’s ATAC mountain bike cleat for optimal performance through any weather we encounter, whether mud, dirt or gravel.Combined with the mud-shedding design of the clamp and pedal, the Cyclo 2 is ready for muddy Northeast epics and desert days alike. The Cyclo 2 is the base model for the series, and does not have adjustable release tension as featured in the Cyclo 6 and 10.
The large composite platform gives us the stability and superior power transfer we need for long days in the saddle, while a stainless steel plate protects against friction from the shoe for better durability through the rock and dirt. A hollow steel axle provides smooth durability for all the miles yet to come.
- TIME's gravel pedal for optimal performance on all terrain
- Built for the stability of a road pedal and function of a mountain bike cleat
- Mtb I-clic technology ensures speed and ease of pedal entry
- Large composite body provides wider platform for power transfer
- Compatible only with TIME's ATAC cleats