TIME's ATAC XC 8 Pedals bring a whole host of benefits to the trail, gravel, or 'cross course in a super lightweight and dependable package. A carbon body provides just enough stability for efficient pedaling without being a nuisance while pedaling through rocky and rooty terrain. A hollow oversized steel axle keeps things spinning freely offering several seasons of trouble-free use. Its simple ATAC spring design makes for easy clip-in and gives you plenty of float to keep your knees happy while providing a self-cleaning design, virtually eliminating the potential of jamming the pedals up with trail debris and mud. At the same time, a three-position spring tension adjustment handles release tension and options of 13 or 17-degree release angles keep the cleats securely in the pedals until you want out.
- TIME's all=around off-road pedal for CX and XC racers
- Full carbon body for lightweight performance and durability
- ATAC dual-arch system sheds mud and dirt for easier entry
- +/- 5° of angular float with three spring tension settings
- 6mm of lateral float provides knee comfort
- Reversible cleat allows for either 13 or 17° release angle