As the lightest pedal in TIME's off-road line, the ATAC XC 12 Pedals cater to elite cyclocross and cross-country racers with their full carbon body paired with a titanium axle for feathery efficiency and stiffness underfoot. Both pedals only weigh 248 grams, meaning they're an excellent addition to your cross racing bike or cross-country rocket.
TIME's Auto Tension Adjust Concept (ATAC) automatically sheds mud and dirt from clogging up its dual-arch design, so you won't have to struggle to find your cleat position in wet and mucky conditions. Three different spring tension settings fine-tune the sensation of the +/- five degrees of angular float, allowing you to find the perfect amount of resistance or freedom to suit your riding style. Six millimeters of lateral float allow for side-to-side movement of the pedal, so you can find a more comfortable pedaling position.
The ATAC XC 12's cleat is reversible, allowing to choose a release angle of 13 or 17 degrees. Choose the release angle of 13 degrees to bail out quickly or remain locked in with the 17-degree cleat configuration.
- TIME's lightest off-road pedal for elite cross and XC racers
- Full carbon body for lightweight efficiency and stiff pedaling
- ATAC dual-arch system sheds mud and dirt for easier entry
- +/- 5° of angular float with three spring tension settings
- 6mm of lateral float provides a comfortable pedaling position
- Reversible cleat allows for either 13 or 17° release angle