Why We Like The ATAC MX6 Pedals
Enjoy the benefits of a broad platform, comfortable float, and a dependable engagement when you ride dirt with TIME's ATAC MX 6 Pedals. Designed for the harsher side of the mountain, these pedals feature a durable construction that protects its ATAC mechanism.
An acronym for Auto Tension Adjust Concept, this mechanism uses a dual-arch retention system that makes engagement a predictable affair, regardless of trail conditions. Additionally, the frontal points of the retention system have been designed to shed dirt and mud in order to make the aforementioned action even easier. TIME has also incorporated a low spring-tension, which causes less friction in less-than-ideal conditions.
Because of that, once again, TIME made cleat engagement with the MX6 much easier. And when clipped in, your knees will benefit from TIME's trademark float. The MX6 features an angular float of +/- five degrees, and an available lateral movement of 6mm. Additionally, the pedals have a wide release angle of either 13 or 17 degrees. And when coupled with the MX6's ultra-wide platform, all of this amounts to a maximum degree of freedom during technical sections.
- Clip-in pedals with a large platform for trail riding
- ATAC technology is forgiving and allows natural foot motion
- Swapping the cleats gives you two release angle options
- Sold as a pair, cleats included
- Item #TMEN015
- [body] composite, [axle] chromoly steel
- [angular] 5°, [lateral] 6mm
- Entry / Release
- [ATAC Easy] 10°, [ATAC] 13°, 17°
- Spindle Diameter
- Compatible Components
- Time ATAC cleats
- 1 pair pedals, 1 pair ATAC cleats
- Claimed Weight
- 13.4oz (380g)
- trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years