Chuck, tuck, and roll.
Much like the manner in which you prefer your cheeseburger (classic; lettuce and tomato on the side), the Timbuk2 Tuck Pack forgoes the frills and sticks to the essentials. Constructed with a hardy polyester fabric, the Tuck is ideal for bipedal travelers and pedal-pushing commuters alike. A roll-top closure and generous main compartment makes accommodating a variety of contents easy as eating a plate of fries, and the padded lap top sleeve fits 13-inch laptops. Dual-side pockets are designed to entertain water bottles or a U-lock, while the two zippered pockets keep necessities, snacks, and valuables secure.
- An adaptive pack for pedal-pushers
- Roll-top closure and myriad of external pockets
- Generous main compartment is proven to accommodate a large bag of dog food
- Padded laptop sleeve fits 13-inch laptops
- Timbuk2 is a commuter-friendly bag company