Back in ancient times, villagers might have thought you possessed magical powers after witnessing you transform the Timbuk2 Tandem Pannier from an over-the-shoulder bag into dual saddle bags. In more recent times, you're seen as a savvy bike commuter with a streamlined set-up and no more back sweat from lugging around a hefty pack.
It securely attaches to any bike pannier rack with its hook-and-loop straps, then comes off to sling over your shoulder as you stroll around town, climb stairs to the office, or pop into the local library to return some books. Magnetic clasps ingeniously hide its pannier persona by securing both bags in carry mode. External lid pockets give you quick access to your keys and wallet while the 15-inch laptop sleeve secures your favorite laptop en route to work.
- Saddle bags on your bike, shoulder bag around town
- Secures to pannier racks with hook-and-loop straps
- Releases from the rack into an over-the-shoulder bag
- Magnetic clasps hide its pannier identity in carry mode
- Dual lid pockets provide quick access to must-haves
- 15-inch laptop sleeve for safely carrying it to work
- Loop attachments for blinking safety lights
View more Panniers
Reviews & Community
"This dual saddlebag pannier magically transforms into a single shoulder bag when toted off bike. Durable fabric with clever reflective hits make this a champion on and off bike. Thanks to built-in magnets, all traces of pannier-ness disappear for carting over the shoulder or by the top grab handles. An internal padded 15"" laptop pocket makes every commute a beauty. Do it in a downpour. The Tandem will keep the contents of your bag dry for several hours in the rain."