Business casual meets swiss army knife versatility.
From sprinting out of the subway station to your office in a downpour, to meeting friends at the local brewery for dinner and drinks afterwards, the Timbuk2 Stark Messenger Bag is ready for anything at a moment's notice. The detachable mini ripstop-made rainfly keeps your gear dry under uncertain skies, while the multiple pockets and large main compartment keeps all of your business documents well organized. And don't be afraid to walk with a purpose out there—the padded laptop compartment protects your computer while navigating the crowded, bustling city sidewalks. When you feel like trading the subway for your bike, an incognito reflective mesh panel, unnoticeable when not in use and illuminated when hit with direct light, gives you peace of mind through boosted visibility for late-night rides home.
- City-savvy messenger bag for anything a day of commuting might throw at you
- Nylon body and ripstop rain fly add durability and weather-resistance
- Incognito reflective mesh panel illuminates your travels
- Padded laptop compartment safely stows laptop
- Shoulder strap is removable, can be worn cross-body, and goes left or right
- Grab handle makes for easy lifting