Small and Nimble.
When Monday morning dawns gray and drizzly, pack your gear into the Timbuk2 Robin Laptop Backpack, grab your bike, and head into work with confidence. Equipped for daily commuters, this top-loading bag offers plenty of room for daily essentials and documents. A laptop pocket helps protect your computer from bumps and scratches as you pedal hard through city traffic. When the rain starts falling, pull the rainfly out of the dedicated pocket to keep your gear dry and protected whether you're making your way to work or headed across town to meet your friend for lunch.
- A weather-proof rolltop backpack for daily commutes
- Airmesh ventilated back panel for comfort and air flow
- Removable waist strap for securing heavier loads
- Adjustable magnetic sternum strap
- Detachable reflective rainfly in dedicated pocket
- Internal 13-inch laptop pocket
- Hidden vista loop for attaching blinky light