Item # TBK008A
Timbuk2 Deploy Convertible Pack $179.00
Bike to back in a heartbeat.
Based out of San Francisco, the bike-savvy folks at Timbuk2 are no stranger to designing functional packs that live up to the Bay Area's iconic commuter culture and the Deploy Convertible Pack is no different with its pannier-to-backpack functionality. This hybrid pack effortlessly transitions from functional pannier to backpack with hook-and-loop straps that conveniently fasten to virtually any bike rack, plus air mesh straps and raised back pods that keep pannier hardware from needlessly scratching your back.
The Deploy is designed from rugged, water-resistant materials that fend off passing showers and road spray with ease and the bottom is reinforced to withstand setting it down on abrasive surfaces. It enjoys a roll-top closure with adjustable fasteners to keep your gear cinched down tightly inside, plus a magnetically bound front lid pocket for quickly accessing the everyday essentials, you know—wallet, keys, and phone. There's a handy side-access zipper to the laptop compartment, so you can grab and stash your computer in mere seconds. Additionally, it's decked out with reflective details along the sides, so you can easily be seen while zipping through traffic and coasting down hills en route to work.
- Pannier-to-backpack functionality for the urban commuter
- Hook-and-loop straps fasten to virtually any bike rack
- Padded airmesh pods lift pannier hardware off your back
- Rugged, water-resistant material with reinforced bottom
- Roll-top keeps out the elements from main compartment
- Zippered side-access to laptop compartment
- Magnetic flap front pocket for essentials
- Reflective side details pop in low light