When it comes to backpacks and messenger bags, you can question Timbuk2's authority, but it won't get you very far. With superior fabrics and construction, built to be just shy of bombproof, it's no surprise that their designers make bags that are some of the most coveted by travelers and bike messengers alike. If you'd like to question Timbuk2 Authority Laptop backpack, you'll find yourself pleasantly surprised by all of the features packed into this 28 liter bag.
Starting with the construction, the Authority is made from durable 400D fabrics that are happy to let water roll right off. Compression straps keep things fitting snug, so your load can't shift on you when you're running through airports or rolling into sharp corners on your bike. A large main compartment is an easy spot to stow your books or jacket, and a top access laptop sleeve will keep your technology secure. There may be more pockets than you know what to do with right out of the gates, but you'll find with time that you just may be the most organized traveler when you've got a go-to location for everything from passport to ear buds and snacks.
- A durable and pocket laden pack for traveling and commuting
- Compression straps secure your load from shifting
- Protect your technology in a super-padded laptop sleeve
- Large main compartment happily hosts jackets or books
- So many accessories pockets, you may be overwhelmed at first
- Reflective accents and vista loop for attaching light
- Keep the bag secure, or don't, with removable sternum strap