Why We Like The MTB Bell
Every mountain biker needs a bell. Honestly, it works better than shouting around blind corners while you're speeding down the trail. We'd recommend Timber's MTB Bell. With the flick of a finger you can silence it, or open it up to let it rig as you bomb down the trail. Silence when you want it, dings when you need it. Increase your trail awareness and let others know you're coming.
- Increase trail awareness with Timber's bell for trail riding
- Handlebar mount for easy access and convenience
- On/off ring system provides simple sound control
- Bolt On fits 31.8 or 22.2mm bars[with included shim]
- Quick Release fit 22 to 35mm bars
- Item #TML0002
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 20, 2023
Great for crowded trails
- I've put it through the wringer
Weekend trails can get crowded, I turn this on on either the up or down to give other riders a heads up that I’m coming. Nice to not have to affirmatively ring the bell, especially on technical downhills.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help