A small fit and lenses that automatically adapt to the light.
A runner, hiker, or biker with a small face will appreciate the compact fit and versatile technology of the Tifosi Radius Photochromic Sunglasses. At just 24 grams, these sunglasses are one of Tifosi's most lightweight models, but nothing was sacrificed to keep the weight so low. You still get vented, interchangeable lenses (like many other Tifosi multi-sport shades), and the Radius even features photochromic lens technology. In a matter of seconds, the Radius' lenses automatically lighten or darken to match the ambient light levels so you're never in the dark when clouds roll through or blinded by the light when the sun suddenly comes out.
- T90 Grilamid frame is lightweight, highly durable, and features a small fit
- Hydrophobic nose and temple padding relieve pressure at your nose and above your ears
- Photochromic lens technology allows each lens to automatically lighten or darken its tint to match the ambient light levels
- Interchangeable lens design means you can swap the lens out of the frame with a simple pull and pop back in with an easy push (if you want to switch to a non-photochromic lens)
- Lenses are vented to reduce fogging so your vision stays clear
- Bag and case are included
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.