Item # TIF0052
Tifosi Optics Dolomite 2.0 Polarized Sunglasses - Men's $79.95
Cuts the glare and adapts to changing light conditions.
From bass fishing excursions at first light to epic backpacking treks to mountain bike rides, put on the Tifosi Optics Dolomite 2.0 Polarized Sunglasses for versatile, glare-free vision. Not only do the Fototec smoke polarized lenses cut through glare, they also adapt to changing light conditions so you'll never have to squint or strain. Plus, the ultralight Grilamid nylon frame allows these shades to weigh in at less than a single ounce.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- TR-90 Grilamid nylon frames are lightweight and exceptionally durable
- Fototec polarized lenses cut glare, provide 100% protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays, and feature variable tint technology that darkens when it's sunny and lightens when it's cloudy
- Smoke lens color minimizes color distortion
- Frame measures 141mm at the widest point and best fits medium to large head sizes
- Hydrophilic ear and nose pads ensure a slip-free fit even when you're sweating
- Lightweight sunglasses weigh in at under an ounce so you'll hardly notice you're wearing them
View more Polarized Sport Sunglasses
|ALL CONDITIONS (AC) RED||41.4%|
|EXTREME CONTRAST (EC)||39.1%|
|SMOKE BRIGHT BLUE||11.2%|
|HIGH CONTRAST (HC) RED||41.4%|
|CLARION BLUE POLARIZED||12%|
|CLARION GREEN POLARIZED||16%|
|CLARION RED POLARIZED||14%|
|BROWN||11 - 40%|
|SMOKE||15.2 - 47.7%|
|HIGH SPEED RED||13.5 - 35.3%|
|LIGHT NIGHT||27.7 - 75.9%|
|SMOKE POLARIZED FOTOTEC||11.9 - 32.1%|
|BROWN POLARIZED FOTOTEC||9.4 - 28.7%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
Reviews & Community
How much of a blind spot does the solid...
How much of a blind spot does the solid plastic on the side, just past the lens, create? I like that these glasses look larger than some, but am concerned I'll have to rotate my head too much to see past the plastic there.