UpRide Upright Bike Mount
You take a lot of pride in the condition of your bike, finding time to clean it after every ride, and keep the paint job in mint condition, so there's nothing worse than getting home from a trail ride with your buddy to find that your bike rack left a scratch on your frame. Thule's designers must feel you pain, because they've crafted the perfect solution with the UpRide Upright Bike Mount. This reliable bike rack mounts to your Thule T-tracks or Square Bars easily, and offers a carrying solution that doesn't lay a finger on your frame. Instead, it wraps your front wheel securely, and snugly cinches down your rear, keeping your bike secure when you shuttle to the trail head, while greatly reducing chances of scratching.
The UpRide is designed for all sorts of bikes, and accommodates those who might load up their bike with unconventional frame bags, cages, and frames. Its built to fit most bikes with wheels ranging from 20-to-29-inches, and tires up to 3in wide, though it can accommodate a 5in with the UpRide Fatbike Adapter (sold separately). The rack itself can be locked in place with an included key, and is easy to slide from one side of your car to the other, should you need to switch up your setup on a whim.
- A rack that keeps your paint spiffy on the way to the trail
- Secures your bike with zero frame contact
- Suitable for carbon and alloy frames alike
- Designed to secure bikes with non-traditional geometry
- Ideal for those who load up with frame bags and cages
- Fits bikes with 20 to 29inch wheels, and up to 3in tires
- Mounts securely to Thule T-tracks and SquareBar