Fat bikes and enduro sleds have reputations for toughness, but we know their rough exterior is camouflage for the fact that they're just big softies at heart—especially the carbon ones. Thule's T2 Classic 2 Bike Hitch Rack pampers them the way they prefer with a mounting design that completely avoids frame contact and helps to limit the possibility of damage to time spent on the trail, not in the car.
The T2 Classic fits wheels up to 29ers and tires ranging up to five fat inches without requiring any adapters. A SnugTite Lock secures the rack itself to the receiver hitch, and the rack is compatible with Thule's One Key System, so options abound for bike security, too. When not in use, the rack's HitchSwitch lever allows it to fold up and out of the way, preventing the invisible appendage risk that other hitch racks pose while backing up and parallel parking.
- Secures to 1.25 or 2 inch receiver hitches
- Accommodates 20 to 29 inch bikes, up to 5 inch tires
- Frame-free ratcheting arm and rear wheel strap
- Fully adjustable bike mounts
- SnugTite lock (locks rack to hitch)
- HitchSwitch tilts rack away/folds up
- One Key System compatible