Why We Like The T2 Classic - 2-Bike Hitch Rack Add-On
With a two-bike rack, you’re probably not getting suckered into running shuttle duty, but you’re also probably not doing posse-cut shuttle laps, period. Turn your two-bike hitch rack into a four-holer with the Thule T2 Classic 2-Bike Hitch Rack Add-On, though, and all of a sudden you’re rounding up the gang for drive-up ride-down sessions and leading the convoy for weekends in Ketchum, Moab, and Crested Butte. The T2 Add-On attaches to the T2 that you already have, and uses the same ratcheting straps and arms to keep your sleds locked down when the shuttle involves rallying up a dirt road that’s more like a vague idea than a piece of actual infrastructure.
- Two bike add-on for your Thule T2 Classic rack
- Ideal for when hauling friends and extra bikes towards adventure
- Fits the same size of bikes and wheels as your Thule T2
- Fitting wheels from 20-29 inches and tires up to five inches wide
- Front-wheel bracing arm ratchets down to secure bike
- Rear-wheel ratchet strap secures the back-half of your bike
- Not compatible with bicycle's front fenders
- Item #THU003V
- Bike Capacity
- Thule T2 Classic
- Part Number
- Claimed Weight
- bike, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.