Why We Like The Subterra Carry-On 40L Bag
Nothing derails a vacation like the airline losing your luggage, but you also don't want to end up severely short on supplies just because you wanted to avoid checking a bag. Thule has a travel solution for you in the form of the Subterra 40L Carry-On Bag. It's designed to fit in an overhead bin while maximizing space so you can take advantage of every allowable square inch of space.
A mesh divider in the middle keeps your clean and dirty clothes separated as the trip goes on, and the removable laptop sleeve keeps your computer within easy reach during long flights. Stowable straps give you the option to carry it as a shoulder bag or a backpack for easy toting as you make your way around foreign cities. Thule also added a pass-through sleeve on the back panel that lets you stack this bag on the handle of your rolling luggage when you have a lot of gear to haul.
- Travel bag designed to maximize space
- Fits most airlines' carry-on requirements
- Stowable straps let you carry it as backpack or shoulder bag
- Laptop/tablet sleeve can be removed
- PowerPocket keeps cords and chargers organized
- Mesh divider keeps clean and dirty clothes separate
- Pass-through strap lets you attach it to rolling luggage
- Item #THU004J
- 800D nylon
- 40L (2440cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- stowable straps
- 1 removable laptop/tablet sleeve, 1 PowerPocket
- 8.3 x 13.8 x 21.7in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.