Roundtrip Bike Duffel
Organizing your cycling gear wasn't a problem at first, but now your collection has grown and it's nearly impossible to keep it organized for a long ride or bikepacking trip. Thule knows your pain, and they're helping you tackle the issue with the Roundtrip Bike Duffel. You'll be able to keep all of your cycling gear available and organized from your ride's launch point.
A 55-liter capacity acts as a black hole that ensures up to five days of road bike or mountain bike gear, including seasonal accessories, are easily locatable. Individual cell pockets are integrated into this duffel's design so shoes, jackets, kits, and accessories all have their own home. Even dirty laundry has a place in this pack in a versatile lid pocket. A removable shoulder strap comes in handy for cross-body carrying while riding or walking, and an exterior zipper pocket is a perfect space for your GPS, wallet, or phone.
- Roomy storage duffel to keep all of your cycling gear organized
- Dedicated cell areas for everything from jackets and kits to shoes
- 55L total capacity holds three to five days of road or mountain gear
- Versatile lid pocket acts as a great space for dirty laundry storage
- Dedicated helmet compartment for increased organization