Keep both your babies pristine.
Designed to keep your bike frame pristine and your car's paint clean, the Thule Raceway Pro Platform 2 Bike Rack makes transporting your carbon steeds easy. Thule's FitDial system ensures a secure fit with your sedan or hatchback, while molded rubber pads grab hold without scratching your car at the connection points. SureTight ratcheting locking cables enhance the security of the rack to your car and prevent the rack from swaying while you drive. Adjustable wheel trays adjust to your bike's wheel base, and the lockable bike clamps fitted with RoadDampening technology secure the bikes while taking the shock of the road. When the rack is not in use, it can be easily folded up for flat, low-profile storing.
- SureTight ratcheting locking cables
- FitDial vehicle fit system
- Lockable bike clamps with RoadDampening technology
- Molded rubber vehicle connection points
- Adjustable bike frame clamps
- Foldable design
- Anti-sway design
- Trunk-mounted carrier for two bikes, 70-pound weight capacity
- Molded rubber pads with FitDial adjustment (fits most vehicles)
- Retractable, vinyl-coated SureTight cables with One-Key locking mechanism
- Sliding wheel trays accommodate most bikes (40.5 to 62-inch wheelbase, up to 3-inch tire width)
- Padded, adjustable (1.25 to 4.5-inches) top tube clamps with One-Key locking mechanism
- Rack folds up when not in use