Item # THU007N
Thule Pack 'n Pedal Shield Seat Bag $39.95
Riding minimalist is a freeing feeling, feeling the wind on your back and relying on little more than a water bottle for trail support. That is, until you get a flat, or a trailside mechanical that leaves you rolling your bike back to the trailhead, one tedious step at a time. Thule has you covered when your minimalist ride doesn't go your way, though, with the Pack 'n Pedal Shield Seat Bag. This waterproof saddle bag can keep you fully equipped at all times, with enough space for a tube, CO2, tool, and levers, hell — maybe even a snack, too. It's constructed from super-durable waterproof nylon, and uses a roll-top closure to keep things dry inside, making it a perfect bag to set and forget about, until you need to dive into it on a rainy day. It secures to your bike with two straps — one that wraps around your seatpost, and a second that secures to the rails of your saddle, holding things securely in place for minimal wobble on the ride.
- A rough and ready saddle bag to keep you prepped for emergencies
- Waterproof construction keeps the contents desert-dry
- Tough nylon holds up to trail abuse, and welded seams are durable
- Roll-top closure seals out dust and rain
- Reflective details help you stay seen in dim lighting
- Secures to your saddle rails and seat post for secure fit
- Keep your tools at hand even when you're riding minimalist
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead