Don't let its name fool you into thinking that the Thule Chariot Lite Stroller is anything but a heavy-duty, multi-sport, tot-toting machine. Available in two sizes, the Chariot Lite features a go-anywhere and do-anything attitude that quickly adapts to life on-the-go with one or two children. Thanks to the Thule VerasWing system, the Chariot Lite features a 4-sport design that effortlessly waffles between the cross country ski track, park, or gravel bike trails with ease—however, the Chariot Lite package only includes the hookups for cycling and strolling.
Four pneumatic wheels have push-buttons for easy on and off, and they can be easily stashed within the cockpit when traveling, while the chassis and handlebar easily folds down and fits adroitly in the trunk of a car. Additionally, the Chariot Lite is fashioned with a compact folding system, allowing you to easily pack the carrier up and place it in the car. The cushy suspension system provides a comfortable ride for both the parent and child, absorbing impacts and tackling varied terrain in stride. Meanwhile, the Thule Click n' Store system allows you to conveniently stash and attach a strolling, jogging, or cycling kit when transitioning between activities. A five-point harness ensures that your child or children stay secure, and the protective mesh cover provides ample breathability. On the contrary, should the skis begin to open up or a chill arise, the carrier has a water-resistant window for added protection.
- An all-terrain stroller for almost any adventure
- Polyester exterior is water-resistant
- Polyurethane windows protect your precious cargo
- Windows offer ample breathability and comfort
- Five-point harness provides a snug and secure ride
- Folding design ensures easy storage in trunk of car
- Reflective trim, reflector kit, and safety flag are included
- Parking brake keeps stroller in place