The Ferrari of Seatposts.
You get 16mm of setback thanks to its bent shaft. Your minimum effective height is 80mm since you can't drop your post lower than the bend in the shaft. A stupendously high-quality setback seatpost that sets the standard for saddle adjustability and overall precision. The post and cradle are machined from one piece of 7000-series aluminum. Uses a 2-bolt design that allows you to nose your saddle up or down through adjustments to the bolts. 41mm seat rail grip. At 180g it rivals the lightness of carbon posts that cost twice as much.
- 40% stronger than the toughest production seatposts available—you won’t break a Thomson
- Infinite saddle-tilt adjustments, minus 5 to plus 29 degrees
- Impact-absorbing clamps spread shock, reducing fatigue on rider and saddle rails
- Low-profile clamps do not interfere with saddle
- Machined 7000-series aluminum
- 180 grams
- Two-bolt saddle adjustment