Spring makes for our favorite time of the year to ride. Warm afternoons, blossoming flowers, and the sounds of birds singing as we push the pedals up canyon roads are just a few of the reasons. There is one draw back, though, and that's the variable temperatures. That's where Terry Bicycles' Soleil Hoodie comes in. It offers long sleeves to give you coverage on cool mornings, and a lightweight hood that fits neatly underneath your helmet if the canyon breeze is a bit too harsh on your descent. Because its crafted from light microfiber and spandex it not only wicks away moisture when you're working your way up to the top of the climb, but stretches nicely around you for a comfortable fit all day long.
- A light hoodie for extra coverage in shoulder seasons
- Polyester microfiber wicks away sweat and dries
- Generous spandex content offers comfortable stretch
- Stay shaded from the sun with UPF 50+ protection
- Slim-fit hood is comfortable underneath helmets
- Toss your homemade goodies and tools in three deep pockets