Terry Bicycles Soleil Capri Pant - Women's
Item # TRY002M
Terry Bicycles Soleil Capri Pant - Women's $87.16
Keep riding with a sunny disposition.
When warm summer days leave behind the endless sunshine and drift into cool autumn afternoons, it might be time to hang up the shorts for the season. Thankfully, that doesn't mean you need to put away your bike, instead reach for Terry Bicycles' Soleil Capri Pant and enjoy the perfect amount of coverage for the cool-but-not-cold days that fall offers, or just when you want extra sun protection along your thighs. Sunny and bright, the Soleil features colorful side panels that can be matched with jerseys to elevate your aesthetic, of just offer a kick of color to your pedal stroke, but their value doesn't just come from a couple of colorful panels, the Capris also offer padding where you need it, and supportive construction to keep you going.
Enjoying the right amount of compression and give is easy with the nylon and spandex blend making up 5 of the 6 panels on these capris. You'll appreciate the hug your muscles receive to help with blood flow, while four-way stretch keeps you moving freely when you're in or out of the saddle. Like other bottoms from Terry Bicycles, you'll find the bottom features 2-inch, elastic free leg bands, which comfortably hold place without cutting into your calf the way elastic bands do.
Other than offering a fun pop of color to your wardrobe, the Soleil capri pants also support you with their Italian made Flex Air chamois, with specific anatomical design for women, offering the most support possible for us on long and rough rides. The chamois is made of four-way stretch panels that conform to your body and move with you, to help reduce chaffing and irritation. Perforated foam allows for breathing to keep you feeling fresh, while absorbing vibrations from uneven road and gravely conditions.
- Playful capris for colorful fall riding
- Nylon and spandex blend offer supportive fit
- Printed side panels elevate your aesthetic
- Elastic-free leg bands don’t pinch your skin
- Support your sit bones with Flex Air chamois
- Stash your essentials in zippered rear pocket
View more Women's Knickers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.