Flash of colorful visibility.
One of the biggest concerns in heavy traffic is standing out to vehicles zipping by, especially as the sun begins to dip beneath the horizon. Satisfying your need for greater visibility along these bustling urban corridors, the Terry Bicycles Women's Peloton HI VIS Short incorporates a flash of vibrant color along the leg band, so you can stand out to passing traffic. Besides being visible in heavy traffic, the HI VIS Short delivers one of the best values in cycling apparel with supportive stretch and plush padding at a price that leaves room for upgrades to your trusty road bike.
It's comprised of a supportive blend of nylon and spandex, which tightly conforms to your body for muscle stabilization without sacrificing key movement. Terry Bicycles scraps traditional elastic bands on their shorts, which are prone to creating the dreaded "sausage effect" as they pinch your legs. Instead, they employ elastic-free comfort bands that prevent the bottoms from riding up, but without being overly tight or pinching skin.
We'd be amiss to forget the seamless, four-way stretch chamois equipped on the Peloton HI VIS Short, which is crafted in Italy for superior comfort and quality. Its contoured foam not only follows every contour of your body, but it's effective at soaking up jarring vibration transmitted through your saddle. And to ensure a cooler overall feel, breathable perforations disperse sweat from wrecking havoc on your cycling comfort in warm weather.
- Boost your visibility in heavy traffic
- Form-fitting support and stabilization
- Bright leg band catches attention of drivers
- Supportive, stretchy blend of nylon and spandex
- Elastic-free leg bands for security without pinching
- Flex Air chamois absorbs vibration and breathes well
View more Women's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XXL
I tried on 5 Terry shorts for comparison.
These were just smooth overall (smooth flat waist, smooth elastic free leg bands, smooth feeling fabric and seams). These are my favorite of the 5. They had the best fit for me, which is pear shape with thunder thighs, and short for needing an XXL. I'm pretty excited to start using these!