Push through inclement weather.
Designed for the fickle weather patterns and cool breezes of transitional months and milder winter climates, the Terry Bicycles Women's Hybrid Jersey combines a water- and wind-resistant front with a hyper-breathable, flexable rear panel. This way, you gain protection from oncoming showers and chilly breezes without creating overheating and excess perspiration issues as you pedal swiftly down the road. The 10-inch zipper allows for even greater ventilation, should you start to overheat on longer road rides and extended climbs. It's semi-fitted for a body-draping fit without restricting motion and includes two drop-in pockets along the rear for stashing bottles and energy supplements.
- Keep cycling through cooler months with fickle weather
- Front panel repels chilly breezes and oncoming rain showers
- Back and underarms of stretchy, highly breathable fabrics
- 10-inch zipper for regulating your body temperature
- Two drop-in rear pockets for water bottles and snacks
- Semi-fitted design sits close without restricting motion