Full-Finger Windstopper Glove
Cooler months can have bite, and when paired with cycling speed, it doesn't take long for the hands and fingers to be your weakest link. With full-fingered warmth and security, the Terry Windstopper gloves work to keep your miles ticking along outside and you avoiding a long winter on the indoor trainer. A thermal lining—rated to 40+ degrees F—keeps your fingers insulated during frigid rides, and the Windstopper backing keeps your hands protected from the cool air at high-speeds.
Terry adds a synthetic Amara palm and gel inserts, which help with gripping the handlebars and reducing harsh road vibrations that sometimes accompany degrading winter pavement. Hook-and-loop straps at the cuff are easy to use and offer adjustability for fit, and the soft cloth on the thumb is a convenient nose and sweat wipe.
- Full-finger protection from cool-weather riding
- Blocks wind and insulates so you don't have to ride the trainer
- Gel padding reduces harsh road vibrations
- Terry cloth on thumb for sensitive noses and misty eyewear
- Easy on and off with hook-and-loops straps