Full-Finger Windstopper Glove
Cooler months can have bite, and when paired with cycling speed, it doesn't take long for the hands and fingers to be your weakest link. With full-fingered warmth and security, the Terry Windstopper gloves work to keep your miles ticking along outside and you avoiding a long winter on the indoor trainer. A thermal lining—rated to 40+ degrees F—keeps your fingers insulated during frigid rides, and the Windstopper backing keeps your hands protected from the cool air at high-speeds.
Terry adds a synthetic Amara palm and gel inserts, which help with gripping the handlebars and reducing harsh road vibrations that sometimes accompany degrading winter pavement. Hook-and-loop straps at the cuff are easy to use and offer adjustability for fit, and the soft cloth on the thumb is a convenient nose and sweat wipe.
- Full-finger protection from cool-weather riding
- Blocks wind and insulates so you don't have to ride the trainer
- Gel padding reduces harsh road vibrations
- Terry cloth on thumb for sensitive noses and misty eyewear
- Easy on and off with hook-and-loops straps
- Item #TRY0028
- [back hand] Windstopper, [palm] Amara synthetic leather
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.